Friday, October 16, 2009

Aged Rustic Sofa/Console Table

Available for $140.00 (SOLD)

This is a solid wood sofa/console table that matches the lingerie chest I recently refinished. Just like the lingerie chest I wanted this to look really aged and rustic. The top layer of paint is a neutral tan. Underneath the tan you can see through the cracks a rich brown that really makes this piece look warm and rustic. I used a crackling technique to get the look I was going for. This would be a great table to go behind a sofa or in an entry way. This is a nice solid wood table that will last forever. Like all of my furniture this was finished with several layers of polyurethane for protection.

The dimensions are 47” wide, 16” deep and 30” tall.

Please email me at salmonlindsay@hotmail.com with any questions.











No comments:

Post a Comment