Saturday, October 3, 2009

Aged Accent Table/Dresser

Available for $165.00 (SOLD)

This is such a fun accent piece! I wanted this piece of furniture to look really aged and rustic. The top layer of paint is a neutral tan. Underneath the tan you can see through the cracks a rich brown that really makes this piece look warm and rustic. I used a crackling technique to get the look I was going for. The original owners of this used it as a dresser but it is a little shallow. I think it would be great as a sofa/entry table, under a TV or really anywhere that you need a little extra storage.

The dimensions are 35” wide, 35” tall and 15” deep.

Please email me at salmonlindsay@hotmail.com with any questions.




3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful- Do you have anything similar to this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything right now that is the same size as this but the lingerie chest and sofa/console table have the same finish and same hardware....I would love to find another piece similar to this one to refinish. I'll let you know if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love this piece! Wish I'd seen it when you first listed it for sale. I've been looking for something about this size for my entryway. The width and depth of this piece are perfect for that space. Please let me know if you find anything else similar! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete