Thursday, January 21, 2010

Black Rustic Hutch

Available for $450.00 (SOLD)

It's another rustic hutch! This hutch is from the same line as the off white hutch I painted in August. I love this style of furniture. I painted and distressed this one in black. It is made of solid wood and would be a great addition to any kitchen. Like all of my furniture I layered it with polyurethane for durablilty.

The dimensions of this hutch are 50" Wide, 20" Deep and 76" Tall.

Please email me at salmonlindsay@hotmail.com with any questions. Thanks!





5 comments:

  1. oh my.
    i love absolutely
    E V E R Y T H I N G
    about this hutch.

    fantastic job.

    catie p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at it and looking at it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently moved to SLC ... where do you find all these wonderful pieces to refinish? Consignment shops? Unfinished furniture stores? You do lovely work, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anywhere I can find furniture that can look great with some TLC!.

    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so so sad I missed out on this one. So beautiful. Would you be interested in refinishing my antique piano? I love your style and just know I would absolutely love to have your work on this special piece!

    ReplyDelete